|Credit: purchase of precious metals|
|GoldPremium purchase service fees from EUR to gold||3% of the amount|
|GoldSpot purchase service fees from EUR to gold||0,5% of the amount|
|Silver purchase service fees from EUR to silver||7% of the amount|
|Diamond purchase service fees from EUR to diamond||10% of the amount|
|Credit top-up via bank transfer(2)||Free|
|Credit top-up via credit card(3)||0,8% of the amount|
(2) Occasional or automatic purchase of precious metals via bank transfer. (3) Occasional or automatic purchase of precious metals via credit card.
|Transfer of precious metals from peer to peer|
|Transfer of precious metals - Sending(4)||Free|
|Transfer of precious metals - Receiving(4)||Free|
(4) Precious metal transfers are expressed in VRC. The VRC (or VeraCash) is the unit of currency backed by precious metals. It is exchangeable: VRC 1 = EUR 1, and vice versa.
|Debit: resale of precious metals|
|GoldPremium, Silver, Diamond resale by VeraCash Mastercard® service fees||Free|
|GoldSpot resale by VeraCash Mastercard® service fees(6)||0,5% of the amount|
|Precious metals resale by bank transfer in France service fees||1% of the amount|
|Precious metals resale by bank transfer overseas service fees||1% of the amount + 30€|
|Precious metals resale service fees for a permutation(5)||1% of the amount|
Resale of precious metals in order to reallocate wallet and purchase gold, silver or diamonds. (6) Not applied to product launch.
|Issuing of new VeraCash Mastercard®(7)||Free|
|Card payment in eurozone (GoldPremium, Silver and Diamond)||Free|
|Card payment in eurozone (GoldSpot)(9)||0,5% of the amount|
|Card payment outside eurozone (GoldPremium, Silver and Diamond)(8)||Free|
|Card payment outside eurozone (GoldSpot)(9)||0,5% of the amount|
|ATM withdrawal in Euro (GoldPremium, Silver and Diamond) (8)||Free|
|ATM withdrawal in Euro (GoldSpot)(9)||0,5% of the amount|
|ATM withdrawal in foreign currency (GoldPremium, Silver and Diamond)(10)||Free|
|ATM withdrawal in foreign currency (GoldSpot)(9)||0,5% of the amount|
(7) Residents of Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA). (8) The VeraCash Mastercard® payment card is perfect for use abroad because the rate for exchanging EUR for foreign currencies is very close to the spot exchange rate. (9) Not applied to product launch. (10) Despite all the advantages of a VeraCash account, we are pleased to offer withdrawal of money from ATM free of charge.
|Updating Personal information (bank account, postal address)||Free|
|Storage of precious metals in Swiss vaults(11)||Free|
|Online monthly statement||Free (€20 for a paper duplicate)|
|Issue of replacement card (due to malfunction)||Free|
|Payment cancellation fees||25€|
|Reissue of payment card PIN||Free|
|Reissue of payment card before expiry||30€|
|Document, credit card or withdrawal slip search||Available on quotation|
|Sending of card by registered post (at client's request)||Available on quotation|
|Termination of VeraCash service(13)||Free|
(11) Unlimited storage at Geneva Free Ports. (12) As of 15 March 2018. In order to avoid the oxidation charge, you just need to use your VeraCash account on a regular basis: payment/withdrawal using the VeraCash card, VRC transfers, topping up your account and referrals are all considered account activity. (13) Excluding any fees applied for the sale of precious metals, e.g. Precious metals resale by bank transfer (see above).
The current limits are subject to change upwards or downwards.
Debit card limits
|Transactions||Daily limit by default||Maximum daily limit||Maximum weekly limit||Maximum monthly limit|
|Payments and withdrawals||500€||3000€||21000€||/|
(14) On 30 rolling days.
Peer to peer transfert limits
|Verified members(15)||Non verified members(15)|
|Verified member(15)||5000€ /monthly||250€ /transfer
|Non verified member(15)||250€ /transfer||0€|
(15) A member is validated when profile is complete and all the documents are sent and validated.